Boom Blaster is one of the hottest new games on the market! It adds an exciting new "bang" to parties, carnivals, and special events for kids of all ages.
Place a balloon on the tube at the base of the Boom Tower. Pump the Detonator, filling the balloon with air. As the pressure rises and the balloon expands, it presses into popping points on the inside of the tower's two arcs, and -- BOOM! -- there's a winner.
Place two or more games side by side and you've got a Boom Blaster Challenge - first to burst wins!
A KID MAGNET!
* CAUTION * * BLASTING ZONE * * PUMP UP THE FUN * CAUTION * BLASTING
SEVERAL WAYS TO PLAY BOOM BLASTER
- 2-PERSON BLAST-OFF - As pictured, two people pump away to see who can be first to burst. A real crowd pleaser at special events!
- 3-PERSON BLAST-OFF -Can be played as 3 people competing to win. (REQUIRES 3 UNITS)
- TAG TEAM BOOM RELAY - Two (or more) teams line up about 10 feet from the Boom Blaster units. At the start each person runs to the Boom Detonator, pumps handle 5 times, runs back to tag the hand of the next person. This is repeated until the winning team bursts its balloon!
- BOOM TIME COMPETITION -Time the contestants with a stopwatch. Take turns trying to be the fastest to burst their balloon.
- DRESS UP THE GAME -Create your own special balloons with themes or pictures that add excitement to a themed event. Example: Imagine the balloon is an inflating "head". Dress the Boom Towers to appear like a bodies with arms, legs and clothing. Draw faces on the balloons (or use the game's special balloons with "Betty" and "Buddy" Boom Blaster's faces), and race to see whose "head" pops first.
- ONE LEG OF A BIG EVENT -- Create special events where contestants need to play a sequence of games faster. For example, race to bust a Boom Blaster balloon, run next to Pitchburst and hit the bullseye to soak someone (see games section), then run a potato sack race and finish with a frisbee toss through a hoop. Boom Blaster works fine with any combination of games and activities.